Please visit recommended Fishing Sites:
- Black Hook Big Game Wholesale Dist. sell equipment to tackle shops & charter businesses worldwide: Big Game Fishing Tackle, Rods, Fishing & Boating accessories.
- Bluewater Chairs was founded in 1988 in the heart of the yachting and sportfishing capital of the world, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Bluewater Chairs has satisfied the needs of knowledgeable and successful anglers and major sportfishing tournament winners, for over Twenty years. From our hand picked and matched teak chairs, to our lifetime structural guarantee, Bluewater Chairs makes the finest product in the business. Try our product and experience how we have created the combination of best product, best service a nd best price in the industry.
- Awol Fishing Charters.com
- His name is Carl Ball and he will be your Captain, navigating you through the water. He is an amicable and patient guide who will work hard to make your day on the water a success. AWOL Fishing Charters serves all of South Florida - including: Fort Lauderdale, Miami & Biscayne Bay.
PipeWelders, established in 1956, has led the way in anodized aluminum, stainless steel, marine composite- including carbon fiber, design and construction as the premier tower fabrication company and is recognized the world over for excellence of product and service.
Our fifty year reputation of unmatched service and warranty coverage, world-wide, is backed by our multiple locations and a varied team of skilled craftsman. This is the reason so many manufacturers have installed Pipewelders in house, and why dealers, who have built their reputation on service, prefer Pipewelders over the competition.
- Fort Lauderdale Fishing aboard the Happy Day Today charter boat is the ULTIMATE sport fishing adventure! With 30 years of Ft Lauderdale fishing experience and 34 local records in South Florida, Captains Rick Brady and Tom Zsak have the skilled expertise to decide how, what, and where to catch fish on any given day on a Ft Lauderdale fishing charter.
- Anglers come from all corners of the world to experience Fort Lauderdale sport fishing. There are three times of the year that generate big migrations of fish throughout South Florida including the Fort Lauderdale region. The first migration starts with Sailfish in the months of December through April.
- In the months of May through July we have a great Shark run. The summer months provide great Mahi-Mahi and Wahoo fishing. Also keep in mind there are plenty of other fish that are targeted like Cobia, Black Fin Tuna, King Mackerel, Bonito, Barracuda and Swordfish through out the year.
- We are fortunate to have such deep water off Fort Lauderdale, for example within 2 miles of shore we are fishing in 200 ft of water and the game fish off Fort Lauderdale are some of the most sought after fish in the world.
Fort Lauderdale's premier yacht and boat lettering company, Signs By VONA (Venice Of North America) was founded in 1988 by the colorful yacht owner and charter Captain Bill Aubrey and his wife / first mate Nancy, in 1988. JP Whitt the current owner joined Signs by VONA twenty years ago and purchased the firm in 2000 upon the Aubrey's retirement.
- Yasuda Shipyard.com
- Yasuda Shipyard, located in Tokyo, is a full service boat builder with 100 years experience. We also do maintenance, trading and transporting from/to Japan and brokerage fine quality yachts.
We are Bertram Yacht dealers for Japan and build our own Breakers yachts range.
- Encompass Yacht Management
- Encompass YM strives to keep each yacht “pleasure ready” by implementing a detailed management plan tailored specifically to each yacht, inclusive of all custom and aftermarket modifications. Our timely monitoring and preventive maintenance plan ensures you will experience what you envisioned when you purchased your yacht; maximum enjoyment, safety and the protection of your asset.
- People who fish with Captain Brian come back time and again. If you ask them why, they’ll tell you that Brian Sanders loves what he does. They will also tell you that he knows the waters around South Florida’s 10,000 Islands and the Gulf of Mexico better than anyone. Many of Captain Brian’s regulars are themselves local fishing guides who turn to their friend when they are looking to relax and have fun.
- Drone Spoons
- Welcome to L. B. Huntington Company Inc., home of the ORIGINAL DRONE SPOON and DRONE PLANER since 1918. The DRONE spoon is the original artificial fishing lure. First marketed in 1922, this bait was designed and developed by a fisherman (especially) for fishermen. No other spoon displays quite the same erratic strike-bringing action of a DRONE. We offer two series of DRONE spoons -- Original, and "Eco Lures." DRONE spoons are offered in more than a dozen sizes and colors, with or without reflective prismatic tape that's available in fifteen colors. DRONE Planers are designed to get your lures down deep without much weight, so that you can fight the fish and not the terminal tackle. DRONE planers are availble in a variety of sizes for use in many different fishing conditions from shallower bays and estuaries to the ocean.
- Mold Craft Products.com
- Mold Craft produces the most diverse trolling lures available today. Produced in the USA of the highest quality anywhere as well as the best price available in today’s market.
- Aftco - American Fishing Tackle Company
- Over the 45 years it has been in business, AFTCO has established itself as a leader in the sportsfishing industry, thanks to its product innovation, focus on quality, and extensive commitment to sportsfish conservation and the broader sportsfishing industry and community.
We are happy to be in partnership with Marlin University.
What makes Marlin University so special?
- Top billfishing pros as your instructors, like Peter Wright and Dave Ferrell
- A comprehensive course on all aspects of preparing for, finding and landing the big ones
- The best fishing locations at the prime times of the year for billfish
- All-inclusive packages that cover almost every detail
- A great vacation opportunity for the family as well as the fisherman
- Hands-on, personalized, side-by-side instruction in actual blue-water conditions
- The most unique educational program in the world of blue-water fishing
- Marlin University is like no other deep sea fishing experience.
- CatchStat.com provides live scoring solutions, live tracking, and live video to fishing tournaments.
Let's go fishing in Fort Lauderdale on one of our sportfishing charter boats, or join us for a drift fishing trip aboard our 85' Catch My Drift party boat. Bring the family or host y
our company convention with South Florida's premier fishing fleet.
My name is Paul Roydhouse. I'm a third generation fisherman here in Fort Lauderdale, and I've been fishing here for over 40 years. My philosophy on fishing is to do whatever it takes to find fish and never leave them biting. Only 1 mile off Fort Lauderdale beach we have a year round migration of some of the biggest and most sought after gamefish in the world. Depending on the time of year, you will catch Kingfish, Tuna, Wahoo, Sailfish, Marlin, Swordfish, Dolphin, Snapper, Grouper, Cobia, Amberjack, Barracuda, or Big Game Sharks. I've been fishing my whole life and I still love it. Whatever conditions the day has to offer, I can use my experience to find the fish for you.
The Big Game and Out of the Blue are our 48' Ray Davis sport fishing charter boats. They are identical sister ships and are the best equipped charter fishing boats in Fort Lauderdale. These sportfishing boats have enclosed cabins (if you want to go inside to cool off), flybridge where you can hang out with the captain and huge fishing cockpits with 3 fighting chairs.